Re: [NetEpic ML] Music [off topic]

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:18:06 +0100

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
> Well, that's a nice short list I must say, but not diverse enough.

There's loads more and it's exanding rapidly.

> Let's see, in my collection (ranging from vinyl to cds, including
8-tracks, and
> in no particular order):

I've got material for at least half that lot plus masses of other stuff.
Something like 400 albums on tape and 300 on CD, plus a huge morass of
compilations. And the CD collection basically built in about 5-6 years.

But, yeah, that's an impressive collection. :-)

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.