Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:48:41 +0200

None of the western powers would have so much as lifted a finger
in defense of Finland, since that would surely have begun WW3. They didn't
do so for Czechoslovakia or Afghanistan or for anybody else who hasn't got a
sizable chunk of some strategic resource.

--->You have a point there. A country can fight anything except it geografy,
and I think Finland has managed it quite well after WW2.

Then as a sidebar, I must say that I have very little respecct for the
generation of our parents. USA was the big bully back in 68, demonstrations
over the Vitnam war, but the hippies didnt say a word when USSR invaded
Checkoslovakia. Hipocrites !

Eivind