Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 461

From: Rick Biesik <rbiesik_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:00:36 -0400

Being a Baby boomer (46) I have to share your lack of respect for the 60's generation, there was plenty happening which wasn't covered by the press at that time, which could have easily turned public opinion from against the war to being for it. Information was slanted and edited to fit a extreme left viewpoint. Don't get me wrong though, there were things that were incorrectly handled and policies which should have been changed.

>>> <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com> 04/28/01 05:40AM >>>

There are 9 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way... [OT]