Re: [NetEpic ML] scratch and custom

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:51:39 -0500

> hello!
> have anyone of you scratch built any unit or done any hot
> conversions? I'd love to see them.
>
> <kid mode>pleeeease!</kid mode>

A couple of Warlord titans have conversion bits on them, reavers (BTW I need
a Nurgle titan head still if anyone has one), some simple vehicles. All 3 of
my Ordinatus were modified from the way they were supposed to be (I hate
that damn tractor puller thing they put on the front).

As usual, once I do get a digital camera there will be photos galore for you
to see.