Sv: Re: Sv: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 8:36:30 +0200

> Fra: primarch_at_...
> Dato: 2001/05/18 Fri PM 01:53:47 CEST
> Til: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
> Emne: Re: Sv: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic
>
> Hi!
>
> I think that since the original boxes brought marines a lot of people
> have this army, but that would explain why orks are just as popular.
> Again GW has had a "imperial" slant for a long time and kind of
> pushes these armies more.
>
> What was surprising was a strong showing for the squats (third
> place), not bad for an army you can't get stuff anymore.

----> Well, you just got to love their attitude! Its my all time favourite army! I know only of two people that really hates squats/dwarfes. One is gay and the other is a dandy wannabe :-)) (no offence intended to gays and dandy-wannabees on this list) :-)

I have myself been described as a squat many times, heck, even my girlfriend has gotten this by all means honorary title!!

Hurray for these stunty guys!

Eivind