RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Opinions wanted

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:11:06 +0300

I'll still have to do all the learning. so far I've only played maries a
couple of times.

> Please post the final rules in the files section!

I'll do. There won't be many special rules, though. Only the couple I've
mentioned, and those come from the fluff I've thought up. Nothing original,
just some history tweaking. Finnish history that is.

> BTW When do you graduate?

Hopefully in September, my thesis SHOULD be ready by then. Then again,
considering my near complete lack of self-discipline it might well take
longer...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

[snip]