Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: A nid-necron camparison

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:49:40 +0200

My thoughts below
----- Original Message -----
From: <primarch_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 6:27 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: A nid-necron camparison

> Hi!
>
> Although both use regeneration, only tyranids have wounds though, even
> a carnifex who has one wound could get more shots pumped into it to
> guarantee it doesn't come back. Necron dont have wounds, they get hit
> and immediately regenerate or are removed.

---> This isnt entirely correct is it? The necrons dont immediately
regenerate, they do so in the end phase. This leaves them turned on the side
during the combatphase just like the nids.

I can picture a battle, necrons vs nids where the carnifex is being shot,
turned on the side trying to grow back on his feet. A few metres away is a
necron mech doing the same. The nids cant shoot at the regenerating mech,
but the necrons can shoot the carnifex to meatballs.

This is not a question of wounds because the situation here is just the
same, so Im looking for some answers on whether it is possible to shoot at
units regeneratig or not.

Eivind

Theres no point to pump