Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: A nid-necron camparison

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 9:25:15 +0200

Hi!

As for nids with multiple wounds, I can see your point. If you cant bring them to negative wounds they would always regenerate and thus be impossible to kill.

But I cant really see the difference between a bloodletter and the carnifex. Both can only fail one save before they are laid on the side to regenerate in the end phase.

I havent talked it over with all of my groupmembers, but as it stands now I think we will play it the way that the opponent can shoot at regenerating nids with multiple wounds, and not those with just one wound.

Eivind