Re: [NetEpic ML] Heresy: the inital run

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:31:25 -0400

Peter,
I thoroughly enjoyed the game of Heresey we played Saturday. The rules seem
fine and tend to speed up as we used them more. The CC was my favorite part
3 SM Attack bikes have the potential to kill 7 stands of troops is awesome.
It works well. I like it netter than Epic because it utilizes greater
tactics and incorporates more realistic CC. My only minor complaint is the
sizes if the companies. In a bigger game you may have 10 or more commanders
unless you take a higher HQ type. But still it allows you to customize your
army like E40k. Looking forward to another game. Maybe 2000 pts.
Darius

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!