RE: [NetEpic ML] ramblings

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:20:56 +0300

Erm, I did that quite a while ago. As a metter of fact I first made the SoB
armylist for Heresy, and only after that converted them to Net Epic. The
list was in the old heresy folder when there still were eGroups...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.