Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:20:59 +0200

I do agree with Rune on this one (surprise?) I have not won a single battle using squats, so I have a hard time acepting a rise on the praetorians. An other thing is that its not just prices to consider, you alo spend a special card purchasing them. IG can for example buy a 3 baneblades as a companycard for 600 points. I think both firepower and staying power are comparable.

Eivind