EZine - Issue #5

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:26:17 +0100

Issue #5 is out!
----
Issue #5 of the NetEpic EZine is out, check out the website for it at
http://www.webbsoft.org.uk/NetEpic. If anyone wants to write any articles
for next months issue, then please do as at present there are no articles in
the archives.
Painting Competition
----
In the next issue 01/08/01 we shall be featuring a painting competition. The
categories will be as follows:
Best Detachment/Company
Best Single Model
Best Diarama
All entries must be submitted to EZine_at_... by 20/07/01,
each candidate will be allowed to send up to three images which can be
spread out between each category or multiple images can be submitted to one
category. The winner of each category will be announced in Issue #6.
Battle Reports
----
Fighting a battle using one of the supported systems on the EPICentre? Why
not make it into a battle report and submit it to
EZine_at_... for inclusion in the next issue of the EZine.
Articles
----
The EZine is currently suffering a drought from lack of articles, if you
have any articles or want to write your views on a system from the EPICentre
then please email it to me at EZine_at_... for inclusion in
the EZine.
New Section
----
I am interested in setting up a new Q&A section of the EZine, would anyone
be interested in helping to run it? Someone with a detailed knowledge of the
game system would be ideal. Do people think this is a good idea? Let me
know.