Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies (New Units)

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:27:49 +0200

Brilliant as always, this Jyrki!

.....and now Im writing like Yoda (!) :-(

Shortbeards is excelent!

Trainers is good, but I suggest we put a hearthguard in charge of each detachment and a warlord in charge of the company.

They should have boltpistols ratherer than lasguns.

Infiltration is a must for theese guys!

The Squats arent suppose to have a great number of infantry, and they wouldnt use their shortbeards as cannonfodder, so I would limit the use of this company to only one pr game.

Pointcost should probably be 500-600 with my suggestions. Lets take a look at the formula before deciding.

Eivind