RE: [NetEpic ML] Shock attack guns

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:30:50 +0200

This discussion aros after I left. the target cannot shoot if it is pinned
by the snotlings, since the Colossus cannot be pinned by the snotlings it
may fire freely.

A secon question though. Termites breaking through the surface, should you
roll scatter for each one or just for the first in a detachment?

Nils