Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Shock attack guns

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:45:41 +0200

Well, it has to be only for the first. If not, the worst case scenario would be that two termites from the same detachment surfaces 60 cm apart (!)

Another question though; in the description of the termites it says that it has two lasguns, but in the statstable they have only one. What is correct?

Eivind