Re: Shock attack guns

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 12:16:18 -0000

Hi!

Units that are pinned by infantry are the only ones that may not fire,
praetorians are not pinned by snotlings therefore shoot normally.

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi
> We played a rather amusing game of netepic last night where the
little guys faced their all time favourite army, orks.
> The ork-player is quite a novice in this game so Nils helped him out
some, but the squats won non the less.

> As always, some question turns up. the rules for shock attack guns
say:

> "HIT + Other = Fight close combat with target. Roll 2 D6 for the
Snotling close combat score, target makes normal combat roll (2
D6+CAF)."

> This is OK, but further it says:
>
> "If target wins it cannot shoot for the rest of the turn."
>
> This must surely be if the target can be pinned by infantry? It
seems unfair that a Collosus should loose all its shots to a rampaging
snotling...