Trouble downloading heresy counters

From: <cpbelt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 01:54:38 -0000

Hi All:

I've been unable to download the Heresy counter zip file. I get almost
to the end of the transfer when it abruptly ends with anywhere
from 100k to 1MB left to transfer. I've tried many times with the same
results. This is driving me nuts. Is there an alternate url not on
yahoo for these? Or can someone email me the zip file? (I hate the
latter since email is slow, but will do it. Please ask first though
so I don't get 10 copies of it in my mailbox.) Has anyone else had
problems downloading from yahoo? I've tried netscape and explorer with
same results. I really want to play Heresy! :-)

Thanks,
Bob Waller