Re: [NetEpic ML] Campaigns + scenarios

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:11:41 -0400

So he's using the old Mighty Empires model for an Epic40K campaign
system. Not a bad idea if you have the original. However, I got to
thinking that a Axis and Allies type system might work better. It would
handle resources, deployment, and can also be modular to accept various
levels of complexity. Then again, I'm writing up my own AnA add
on/addendum/rules update right now, so I've got it on the brain....

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein