Re: [NetEpic ML] Cool substitutes for the Warhound miniature

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:58:39 +0200

It could probably work!

VOID is unfortunately no longer available in Norway. Our local gamestore had
a sale on the remaining minis, so we bought what we thought interesting.
Nils bought the Tiger APC, fittet it with the weapons and spoterplane for
the Imperator Warmonger and called it Imperial Juggernaught

Real awsome!! We have to make some rules for it, but I just cant wait to see
it painted! Hopefully we have a digital camera among us by then....

Eivind