Re: [NetEpic ML] On the new squat units

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:32:39 -0000

Hi!

--- In netepic_at_y..., Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_e...> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Hehe, I must admit that one of my great joys is watching our
Nordic
> > friends (Rune,Eivind and crew)duke it out as far as getting
> > good units
> > in for their respective armies. It reminds me of my "golden" age
days
> > when I had a lot of people around and got a lot of games in. Lord
> > knows I used to argue far worse than they do as to what to
> > use and how
> > to use it in a game.
>
> I think i'll choose to take this as a compliment:)

<grin> Indeed you should, its been a while since I played in a group
as fun sounding as your, <sigh> those were the days!

> > Of course, as far as development goes, their group is one of
> > our great
> > resources since they play constantly and consistently. In any
event
> > they will let us know soon enough, how "balanced" a proposed
optional
> > unit is.
>
> I havnt played in months :(

hehe, but your average is far better than mine, prior to hooking up
with Darius I hadn't played for almost 2 years!

> > Its just too bad they dont live closer to me, it must be a hoot to
> > game with them.
>
> Hehe, yeah, we always have fun :) We argue constantly though, but
> it never gets ugly...

I can close my eyes and imagine how it is, I remeber when arguing
about the game was as fun as playing it!

Peter