Re: [NetEpic ML] Squat Robots

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:16:41 +0200

Hi!
I see theres no feedback on the squat Robots. I take it that hey are OK the way they are now. I want to change one thing though, the price on the company should go down somewhat.

It is custumary in epic that a compay is cheaper than bying the detachments seperately, so the new cost is 650, VP 8

Eivind