Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Squat Robots

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 8:49:28 +0200

Thats correct, but some companies dont have commanders, theese units get also price reduction.

In the case of the robot company, this reuction would be the price of a commander, which in this case is a command vehicle. This would be a reduction of 150 points, but I thought this would make the company too cheap, so I settled for a reduction of 100 points.

Eivind