RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Squat Robots

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:35:23 +0300

IMO 100 points is too much. A Spirit Host, for example, is a whopping 25
points cheaper than a wraithguard detachment, 2 dreadnought detachments and
a warlock bought separately. A Falcon host doesn't have a commander yet it's
not any cheaper than buying 3 separate detachments. A Grand Battery gets a
50 point discount, so that's what I would be willing to give to the robot
company; 700 points would be appropriate.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17