Re: [NetEpic ML] Hi everyone

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:03:27 -0700 (PDT)

 Hello back at you and well Met.
manchesters a long walk from Albany NY for a game of epic LOL !
Hope you have better luck then I finding someone to best on
Ron
  ian_king2002_at_... wrote: Just a big hello to everyone on the list

I'm new here but have being playing Epic since the good old days of
Adeptus Titanicus (still got the rule book somewhere!). Just recently
got back into the game cos I found my housemate used to play also. Of
course now he's moved to London! Anyone else around Manchester fancy
a beating?

Ian

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6