Re: [NetEpic ML] Hi everyone

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:25:44 -0700 (PDT)

  deaconblue3_at_... wrote:
Quester, you think Albany's a long way? Try Brisbane, Australia! I'm on

the other side of the freakin' world!!! ;-) Love to make over there
someday though.....
"I' d KILL" to be able to be in the big downunder with you and all the sun and fun you have there just to get away from the rest of theses crazy ameracans LOL ( ho yea I m one too)

BUT we can fix all our problems by turning all the electric power off for 1 year and all the weak minded fools will die off without their hair dryers, and frozen food. LOL (you have to love darwin)

I'd just miss my computer some until I build a sun powered one out of all the bits I have in my basement. HUMMMMMM sounds like a plan.

-Kelvin...

-->Well, if you ever get a chance to frop by our little piece of Eden,
I'm sure we can cook something up to make it a memorable trip....

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein