RE: [NetEpic ML] Unidentified Epic minis

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:18:40 +0100

See below

-----Original Message-----
From: noble713_at_... [mailto:noble713@...]
Sent: 16 June 2001 18:03
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Unidentified Epic minis

Hi.

Can anyone tell me what the following units are:

http://noble713.50megs.com/unknown1.jpg
I think this is a Chaos Dreadnought.
<- Correct it is a Chaos Dreadnought

http://noble713.50megs.com/unknown2.jpg
Some kind of Ork artillery. I've got a whole bunch of these ugly
things too.
<- Ork Tractor Cannon?

http://noble713.50megs.com/unknown3.jpg
These look like Necrons with bayonets, but predate their
introduction. They look too thin to be Orks or Marines, and too ugly
and fearsome to be IG. That leaves only the Eldar, but I've never
seen Eldar with big-ass blades on their guns.
<- Chaos Androids