SM Attack Bikes

From: <noble713_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:22:54 -0000

Just wondering if there were currently different stats for Space
Marine attack bikes or not, and whether or not they even deserve them.

Noble

From steve <madman1819_at_...>

To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Hey all you chatters :P
From: steve <madman1819_at_...>

Hi guys! I was wondering if you would check out my chatroom We can chat with each other there.
Please email me with you opinion of it :)

http://dirtychat.b0x.com/
 Thanks guys,

                  Webmaster

BTW If you think this is off subject I'm very sorry :( I just want my friends to see my chatroom.

Tim,

Here is the link to that software we were talking about. Just remember its a great tool for meeting new
friends or an affective advertising tool as well

Use it wisely :)

http://www.SellShareware.com/ProgramInfo.asp?AfID=5544&PrID=32692

Steve

Get paid to read your own email