Re: [NetEpic ML] SM Attack Bikes

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

 SM attack bike move 30cm, save 6+, CAF +3, weapon heavy bolter, range 25cm, attack dice 2, to hit 5+, tsm 0
but I think the weapon should be Multa-melta, range 25cm, attack dice 1, to hit 4+, TSM -3
  noble713_at_... wrote: > Hi!

> Yes, the armies of the imperium book contains stats for attack
>bikes.
>
> Peter

It does?! All I found were the rules for regular bikes. By attack
bikes, I mean the ones with the 2nd crew member and the heavy weapon.
One option that just occured to me is to use the same statistics as
for regular bikes, but only put one model on the base instead of two.
These can also be mixed in with the regular bikes (since they would
have the same stats anyway).

Noble

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6