Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Hi everyone

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:56:03 +0100

> <PLEADING VOICE> Any chance of a battle report for the EZine? </PLEADING
> VOICE> :-)

I'll see what I can do.

I personally am being very very disorganised with gaming at the moment (my
regular RPG group has seen me about 6 times in the last 6 months and the
other two local clubs even less). Jez (hi!)would be a good independent
witness, but he's gonna be involved in another game that night.

Give us a deadline. I'll see if Warren (Chaos boy) fancies doing a writeup.
If one of us gets something done by then, then you've got an article.

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.