Online Store Vote

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:09:05 +0100

The EPICentre is about to open a non-profit online store for our members to
raise money to pay for the new server, at present it will be based in the
UK, but a US distributer has offered his services. The discount will start
at 20% if we can afford it then we will drop it to 30% as soon as possible.
When the server fees are paid (A counter will be displayed on the site) the
full 35% discount will be given to our members.