Hello everbody!

From: <carrington_emman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 01:57:08 -0000

G'day,

It's been a loooonnnngggg time since I've last posted comments on
this board concerning netepic, but I was looking through all my minis
and found my old epic stuff and struck with a wave of nostalgia my
mates and I have started up again. Incidentally back when I still
regualarly posted I had a real name where it reads; 'Author.' This
embarrassing, but how do I change that? I've long since forgotten!

E. Carrington