Re: [NetEpic ML] New Army for Epic

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:36:24 +0200

would be great ! cd
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: nils.saugen_at_sebkort.no
  To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 2:16 PM
  Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] New Army for Epic

  There is 2 sets of Net Epic Dark Eldar rules already created. One by myself and the other by Darius I think. Peter are supposed to merge the two sets of rules and launch them in NetEpic, but with everything that has been going on I don't think he has had time to do it yet. I could send you a copy if you are interested!

  Nils