blast markers

From: <konradsosinski_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 14:54:17 -0000

Hi to everyone. It is my first activity on this forum and I don't
know exactly how it is all works.
I'm very experienced (rather old) he, he, he) epic player from
Poland. Unfortunately epic is not very popular in my country and just
because I'm much more collector than player. I would like to ask
everybody about something like blast markers. I have some blast
markers from new epic edition and I would like to use them into
netepic battlefield. In my opinion those markers looks great on the
table. I would like to ask about any rules for blast markers in
netepic game. Do you have any? If yes please LMK.
Konrad