Re: [NetEpic ML] Cheap VOID Minatures

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 02:13:20 +0100

Walter,

You might like to check out the minis for the Space Dreadnought 3000 game. They used to be produced by Pendraken, but have now split off. The guys at Pendraken can put you on to where to go to find them. Their contact details can be found at:

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/pendraken/

The ships are not as finely detailed as GWs, but they are reasonable looking and CHEAP ! They are about on a par with Ground Zeros stuff, but a LOT cheaper.

Graham