Competition Open

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:15:26 +0100

Hi guys,
I know that you are not all great fans of Epic 40K, but in the interest of letting you get your hands on some FREE MINIATURES I thought you might like to know that entries are now being taken for my site's competition.

You have to create an army list for the miniatures I completed in my Two week (extended due to severe ill health) Iyanden Project in Epic 40K rules.

Theres a choice of prizes for the winner, including up to �20/$30 worth of epic figs delivered to your door anywhere in the world totally free of charge!

Check it out on http://epic40k.com if you're interested.

I hope you don't count this as Spamming, I'd hate people to think I didn't want NET Epic players to get free minis!!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there!