Re: [NetEpic ML] Regarding old Necromunda stuff

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:43:33 +1000

>Hi everybody...i was wondering if any of you guys own an old necromunda
>supplement called "Outlanders"

I believe the current edition of the Necromunda Rulebook (the big, thick,
expensive book) has the Outlanders supplement as part of it. Might it be
worth investing in that?

>Therefore, does any of you guys own this book and are willing to scan it and
>send it to me??

If you can't get it off anyone else, I'll borrow my friend's copy and scan
it for you if you like.

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."