[NetEpic ML] Woohoo!

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:50:31 -0500

Well, one of us in our little gaming group finally got a digital camera.
Expet epic pics to come rolling in in about a week or two. Now I will be
changing up my ISP a couple of times over the next few months so I have
decided to just go ahead and put up a website on a free server. It will also
make it possible for me to work on my website while I am in Scotland (BTW,
are any of you in the area of Glasgow?). Who do you recommend I go with for
free website space? I will need at least 10mb of space for all the pictures
I have and will have.