Re: [Epic] Emperator Battle Groups!

From: Mike Roop <roop_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 08:28:40 -0500

Actually two of the Imperators are slated to join my chaos forces in
the form of abominatus and another undiscloed Imperator from Tzzentch.
Let it be know, that the exact totals of my forces would total alot,
as the local gamin store sells their blisters at $1 each and I bought them out
Maybe someday Ill total my forces up and post them here, if I ever have a
weekend
free ;-)
Mike