Re: [Epic] (no subject)

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:21:40 -0800 (PST)

> You said a forbidden word so you are part of a conspiracy. Please write
> down the list of your friends and neighbours and report at the nearest security
> post for immediate termination.

am I the only one who never enjoyed playing paranioa? our games were
always so short...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never ends..."