Re: [Epic] Heinlein

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 16:31:22 -0800

I recognize the formula style, but I believe Heinlein was one of the
early scifi writers that defined the formula. I find it hard to
categorize this group with the follow-up crowd. It is like dismissing
Pride and Prejudice as merely a romance novel.

Heinlein was not the only early writer to discuss individual power
armor. You might find the Lensman series by E.E. "Doc" Smith
entertaining. The series has a definite Edgar Rice Burroughs style. The
best and the brightest always win. The ideas were very interesting
though.

danlobb_at_...