Re: [Epic] Re: Squat Cheese

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 17:08:46 -0600

> Yeah, the same reason I complained about Chaos. I can't cope
> with the forces I tend to see. Overwhelming firepower until their CC
> gets to me. I really hate Warlord battlegroups

I hate battlegroups in general. I still believe that their only purpose
is to be such a cheesey bargain that more of the new metal warlords will
sell. But I'm cynical.

> , and I don't know how
> to stop a T-hawk, even after subscribing to the mailing list.

Snapfire! THawks wither under snapfire. Especially now that we know
that all the THawks that will board this turn must be placed on the
table edge at the beginning of the movement phase, and that snapfire
batteries can split up their shots.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...