Re: [Epic] Silver Towers' Beam of Power

From: Tony Christney <acc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 14:59:18 -0800

>I think that in the text from the White Dwarf it actually says that Silver
>Towers fire all it's weapons in the first fire phase dispite the psychic
>nature of the attacks.
>
>I don't have the rules here but that's the way I always played them.

The rules for the silver tower predate TL's psychic phase, as do most
psychic units. This should have been clarified in TL, but it wasn't.
I believe we even asked for a list of what fires in the psychic phase, but
Andy wrote back saying that any list he makes will probably be incomplete,
so he won't do it, whatever that means.

>-Jake
>
>"I'm a firm believer in a ruling class-
> especially since I rule."
> -Randall
>
>On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Brett Hollindale wrote:
>
>> At 03:39 AM 22/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>> >In the description of the Silver Tower, it mentions that the
>> >Beam of Power attack is created by the scorcerers in the Tower.
>> >My question is whether or not this qualifies it as a psychic
>> >attack, and hence the ability to fire in the psychic phase.
>> >
>> >Tony Christney
>> >acc_at_...
>>

>> Yes, and it fires its other weapons in FF.
>>

>> Agro

Tony Christney
acc_at_...