[Epic] Net epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 21:02:18 +0000

> I must have missed this discussion while I was away over the holidays.
> Can someone fill me in over what we are talking about? (I don't
> want the job, I'm just curious.)

Hello Allen

My name is Peter and I joined the list while you were away. During this
time a discussion on created a Net Epic version was started and several
people expressed thier opinions that they would prefer a experienced
gamer to coordinate this effort. In good faith I volunteered and also
qualified myself to the people of the list(in short I've played the game
since its making and own over 200,000 pts that encompass all armies,so I
have a good grasp on thier unique quirks and of course no bias for any
one army).

Several people with web pages such as Simon Dodds have offered to post
the completed version and of course the invitation is offered to you as
well(I've followed your Q&A page since it started).

I've kept off the list a couple of days in order to prepare guidelines
for this task as well as view peoples opinions of me handling the job.
If there is no opposition I will start this long gratifying task by the
end of the week.

United we stand!
Peter