Re: [Epic] The Kult of speed

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:07:07 GMT

At 02:20 PM 23/1/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>It looks like a clan to me. What makes you think it isn't? How do you buy
>>it? Is it a support card or a special card?
>
>Under the listing for the ork clans there is bad moons, evil suns, goffs,
>deathskulls, snakebites and blod axes. The cult aren't actually a clan. I'm
>pretty sure of it. When I disagreed with our ork player, he pointed out
>where it was.
>
>>Agro

> Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
> Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
> "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"
> email J.Stephensen_at_...

Well, it's true that it isn't listed in the orc clans. The fluff writes it
up as "a collection of speed freaks from all clans" BUT you can take up to
five support cards with it and THAT makes it "a clan card" to me... And
that being the case, I wouldn't expect an orc player to take more than one
KOS until s/he had maxed out on clans.

Agro