Re: [Epic] Psychic Phase [was: Re: Titan Legions]

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:39:55 -0600

At 10:49 01/25/1997 -0100, you wrote:

>What pisses me off when fighting against orks is having to face 4 or 5
>wirdboy towers protected by dragsters (incoming fire) and madboyz or nobz
>(against CC)

4 or 5? Surely he blows up on a regular basis. And even if he spreads them
out, that still takes a lot of dragstas to cover them.

By the way, has anyone ever seen what gretchin on first fire can do to Blood
Claws when the Waaaagh! is called? It's special. I ended up with surviving
gretchin and no blood claws left. Vengeance is Mine.

Temp