Re: [Epic] Epic 40K article

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 02:34:52 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997, Aaron P Teske wrote:

> Excerpts from Epic: 26-Jan-97 [Epic] Epic 40K article by Dan Lobb_at_...
> >The copy of the rules I saw did not have any
> > mention of Knights or squats. However, it could be that those army
> > lists simply were not copied (or not yet developed).
>
> This is something that has worried me for quite some time, actually.
> (As Mark should be able to attest. ^_^ ) GW has been saying they're
> going to make EPIC 40K more like WH40K. Well, there aren't any Squats
> in WH40K. Will there be Squats in EPIC 40K? Or am I going to have to
> make up things as I go? (Or switch to DS II... which could happen.)
>
> Aaron Teske
> Mithramuse+_at_...
> Squat Leader, Den'Len Fetch

If I remember correctly; the current 40k background says that the squats
are independent of the human empire and want nothing to do with them. I
really don't think that the Squats will be dropped from Epic. You might
see them changed to be truly independent of the imperium instead of full
partners as they are now. Maybe.

Chad Taylor