Re: [Epic] cheese

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 08:52:00 -0600

At 01:57 01/26/1997 +0100, you wrote:
> with the right chaos card:
>"WINGS-when played:On a unit at any time.
> Effect: All of the models in the unit may move as if there were
>skimmers this turn,
> and may make _pop-up_ attacks in the combat segment.

First off, chaos cards can't be played on titans or demon engines.
Secondly, if it says "unit" it can only be played on a unit, not on an
individual model. So no invisibility for greater demons. I can't remember
the reference, but I believe it was in the same WD that said chaos could use
all marine detachments.

Temp