Re: [Epic] cheese

From: <JeLovonKit_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:04:41 -0500

well i think the only cheesy unit is when your fellow player does not know
what he is facing so if your playing against someone new or even an experiece
player than you should ask them if they know what your units do as with
there's helps in game play too. after all the best thing to do is know your
enemy. this also helps in the fact that you might not get into an agurement
when you could be having fun. after all i have faced up against 6 doomweavers
and 12 tempest and still had a lot of fun, also don't keep lost in what is
the purpose of the game is too have fun and not just to kill thee enemy, so
times it does you good to lose. i played a game that was worth something and
had forget that it was for a prize and lost even thou i did win in the long
run i did not let it get to me, it's just a game. and if you want to talk
cheese try facing titans without any units being able to take down there
shields so you have to engage them in close combat not the easiest thing to
do. i had a devastor company but my oppenent had bought heavy shields. so
even thou i had made a draw i had not thought my oppenent would of done that.
don't make mistakes in thinking he's in it just for fun or he's trying
something new. most people don't like to lose, so like i said before know
your enemy.

Later James