Re: [Epic] Silver Towers' Beam of Power

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 09:15:42 +1000 (EST)

>I thought it was the case that although most of the Greater Daemons
>have wings these are really only "decoration" and only two of them,
>the LoC and the Bloodthirster, were actually classed as skimmers (I
>don't have the rules handy so I can't be sure that I got the correct
>two GDs), with all normal skimmer rules (inc. pop ups ) applying to
>them.

The rules in Renegades actually states under the LOC that while he moves
like a skimmer he CANNOT make pop-up attacks. Both he and the Bloodthirster
are the only STATED skimmers for movement, but the Primachs are skimmers for
movement according to the Q&A on Allen's page.

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."
          -Katchoo, Strangers in Paradise