[Epic] New CJ article at the Eye of Terror!

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:45:06 -0500

Hey everybody, the Warp Palace of Tzeentch, the new
(and unofficial) Greater Daemon from Citadel Journal
#16, is now on my webpage, the Eye of Terror:

http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC

Thanks to Erik Balgard for being kind enough to
transcribe the entire article for me. It's not the
most exciting task in the world, I know.

Anyway, check it out! Anyone who doesn't have
web access, feel free to email me & I'll send you
a plaintext copy.

Scott
Chaos Magus of Tzeentch
shupes_at_...